Information for Customers

We are delighted that you are interested in becoming a potential customer at CVI.


If you already have a Vocational Rehabilitation or State Services Counselor, please contact them and let them know you are considering Career Ventures, Inc.

If you do not yet have a state counselor, the following links have instructions on how to proceed.

  • Positively Minnesota – Services for people who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, or have another disability, living in Minnesota.
  • State Services for the Blind – Services for those who are Blind, DeafBlind, or have a vision loss and live in Minnesota.
  • Department of Workforce Development – Services for those who live in the state of Wisconsin.If you live elsewhere in the U.S. or would simply prefer to speak to us first, please don’t hesitate to contact our executive director, Chris Marble. We will make sure you are on the right track in obtaining CVI’s services.


Parents or Students
Inform your student’s IEP Case Manager that you are considering CVI for Transition services.

Please also contact Wendy DeVore, Organization Executive at or at651-492-73406 (voice), 651-705-6955 (VP) to learn more about how to receive Transition services.