Once a job goal has been identified and the customer’s job readiness skills have been determined, Career Ventures, Inc. will assist the customer in finding employment that meets his/her interests, knowledge, skills and abilities and preference with respect to geographic location. Some of the ways Career Ventures, Inc. helps customers find their desired employment include:
- Assisting in providing customers with current job leads and openings.
- Provide interpreting services, if needed.
- Customize the customer’s resume to best fit the employment opportunity.
- Assist the customer in drafting cover letters and post-interview thank you letters.
- Network with potential employers and business communities.
- Review interview practice questions.
- Provide a comprehensive approach to criminal history, if applicable.
- Coordinating job coaches upon hire, if needed.
- Educate employers on ADA and accommodations, if needed.